Ball Ventures is seeking an experienced Asset Manager to manage a multi-state retail and office portfolio. The Asset Manager will work closely with the company’s COO/CDO developing strategic business plans, directing leasing, and managing internal and external property managers. The ideal candidate will have approximately six years of relevant work experience with a deep understanding of real estate finance and accounting, an entrepreneurial spirit and strong work ethic. The Asset Manager will add value to each asset through the successful implementation of leasing, tenant retention, property management, and the disposition of select assets.
With a portfolio of more than 2.7 million square feet, Ball Ventures specializes in the investment and management of commercial real estate, including retail, office, hospitality and healthcare. Send resume with cover letter to: email@example.com or mail to Ball Ventures, Attn: Shanae, P.O. Box 51298, Idaho Falls, ID 83405.
- Supports COO/CDO on select assets through data collection, cash flow modeling, competitive analysis, research analysis and annual business plan and budget preparations.
- Work closely with external and internal property managers, brokers, consultants and attorneys to provide direction for and oversight of business plans, budgets, forecasts, leases, analysis and approvals.
- Prepares and updates cash flow projections.
- Manages key elements of the annual budget and reports quarterly to management on material variances.
- Supports in restructurings, sales and asset financings as required.
- Understands capital and investment structure and the relationship between property operations and investment performance.
- Supports industry related projects including annual updates on sector and information gathering.
- General market understanding for assigned assets - collects market information; in particular competitive market information.
- Analyzes leases and rental rates and assists or guides leasing decisions; monitors expirations; and, develops strategies and leads negotiations for renewals.
- Assists in creating the narrative for operational performance to lenders and other stakeholders.
- Prepare detailed capital improvement plans for each asset and participate closely with the construction team to execute small and large projects.
- Analyze and report on current and historical operational NOI and key metrics with all assets
- BS/BA and a strong academic record with emphasis on real estate, finance, accounting and/or economics required. Master’s degree preferred.
- More than 6 years of direct real estate and analytical experience required; experience with multiple commercial assets, such as retail, office and/or industrial.
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills.
- Knowledge of accounting and finance principles.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications required.
- Proficiency with Yardi preferred.
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented, able to handle multiple concurrent projects and be able to independently identify and solve key business problems